Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Particular Sadness



For some reason, I love YouTube.  I can think of a song and/or an artist, type it in, click and listen to my song of choice.  Tonight, I only wanted to listen to sad songs.  I'm kinda funny like that.  Sometimes, I like to cry and feel bad.  One of the songs I listened to was Arms Of An Angel, by Sarah McLachlan...these lyrics, "everywhere you turn, there are vultures and thieves at your back" get me every time.  There are plenty of sad songs out there and tonight, I will indulge.  Tomorrow, I just might play some MJ tunes and dance in my kitchen.  If you could only witness my joy as I bust some moves to The Way You Make Me Feel, Billy Jean and I Want You Back!  But for now....I'm experiencing a particular sadness:  "Spend all your time waiting for that second chance, for a break that will make it okay.  There's always a reason to feel "not good enough" and it's hard at the end of the day."  Why not listen and cry with me~


2 comments:

  1. I found your blog...finally! Wish I could've been with you to cry. I actually just last night found our Sarah M cd and was wanting to pull it out. Another day...
    Maybe if you will make you feel better that tonight Andrew asked God to not let you throw up. :)
    Glad you have a blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, he loves me and I love him, too!! Tell him Mimi doesn't want to throw up either, so keep on praying! :-)

    ReplyDelete